The Day That I Went To My New House

9 April 2006(Sunday), shopkeeper came at 9am and opened the shop. Shop getting cooler as the aircon was turned on. Finally, I can have a good sleep in a cooling place. People were walking in and out of the shop. Some came to buy pets' food, some just dropped by and looked at us and some are interested in buying some of us but still in consideration. No matter how many people walk in and out of the shop to look at us, I won't be bother, I just want to have a good sleep. At about 1pm, another shop keeping came to tend the shop. Her boyfriend accompanied her here, so dropped in and looked at us. When he saw me he got so excited and I heard him shouting, "Dear, got a Samoyed~!". I won't be bother and I continue to sleep as I was too tired. He was staring at me when I was sound asleep. After a while, I woke up and peeped at him and he was still standing there looking at me with a smile on his face. I believed he is interested in me, so I sit up and smile at him. He told his girlfriend to bring out of the cage and wanted to take a closer look at me. I was thinking, " Oh no, I'm very smelly now. Filled with urine and poo smell. Will he don't like me?" Without realising, I was already in his warm hug. He tender me with all his love. This time round I believed I am going back with him, so I lied in his hug as quietly as possible. Without hesitation, he said, "Alright, I am buying him." I got so happy and excited when I heard it. He bought me a playpan, peeing tray, food, snacks, collar, leash and etc. He named me Kurby, and me he's my dad and of course his girlfriend is my mum. I was in the shop with dad waiting for mum to dock off from work.
At 9pm, the shop was closed and I'm on the journy back to my new home with mum and dad.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home